What advantages do you have in obtaining an NIE-Certificate with Welex. NIE-Certificate Welex law firm Marbella


If you want to avoid long queues and all the paperwork that is necessary to obtain your NIE certificate, then you are in good hands with Welex.


What documentation is needed to obtain your NIE certificate:

A power of attorney executed before a notary. If you decide to sign the power of attorney in your country, Welex will prepare you a power of attorney in double column in English and Spanish that can be signed before a notary in your country. The power of attorney along with your passport or identity card will need to have the Hague apostille. Once you have this documentation ready, you send it to us by courier and we will take care of the rest.
In case you are in Spain we will arrange an appointment in our offices and we will accompany you to the notary where we have previously prepared everything to be signed and legitimized together with your passport or identity card.


The NIE certificate is a tax identification number for foreigners and is regulated by the Royal Decree 557/2011 of 20th April, which approves the Regulation of the Organic Law 4/2000 on the rights and freedoms of Foreigners in Spain and their social integration. ” The NIE certificate serves to identify yourself before any national, regional or local institution in Spain.
Registration at the Tax Agency as non-resident:


Once you have obtained the NIE certificate, you will have to present yourself at the Tax Agency and register yourself as a resident or non-resident taxpayer in Spain.
Please note that if you reside in Spain for more than 183 days in the tax period in which the change of residency has taken place, you will be considered by the Tax Agency as a resident for tax purposes and you will have to declare your tax obligations in Spain during that year.
If you are a tax resident in Spain and decide to live in another country, you will not only have to declare it before the tax office, but you will also have to prove it.


To do this you must request and obtain a certificate issued by the tax authorities (Tax Agency) of your new country of residence indicating that you are resident in that country. Said certificate will have to be translated into Spanish with the apostille of the Hague in order to be presented at the Tax Agency in Spain.


Do not hesitate to contact Welex, your leading lawyers and economists in Marbella for any tax, accountancy and legal advice.

nie number spain,nie number online,nie application form,nie number Marbella,spanish residency card,ex-15 nie


More information: